Job Summary and Mission
Resound School of Music’s mission is to help extraordinary people discover their lifelong love of music, one note at a time. Our teachers help us accomplish this by providing an exceptional learning experience to their students in the comfort of their homes each and every week.
With a focus on building strong, lasting relationships, Resound teachers nurture their students to grow and realize their fullest potential. Instructors uphold the highest teaching standards and act in accordance with Resound’s Core Values and company Code of Conduct.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include the following:
- Teaching individual and/or group music lessons lasting from 30 to 60 minutes each
- Commuting by car to students’ homes to conduct lessons as scheduled
- Planning lessons in relation to individual students’ unique goals and interests
- Preparing students for performances, examinations, auditions, and competitions
- Communicating with parents about their child’s lessons and progress
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance
- Following Resound’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cancelling and rescheduling lessons, and those for ensuring the safety of both the student and the teacher
- Behaving with the integrity, honesty, and respect that promotes the culture, values, and mission of Resound School of Music