Her teacher Natasha describes Adriana as having a bright, happy, loving personality. They have been working on learning the foundations of piano playing and learning to play and sing lots of fun songs. Adriana picks up the concepts quickly and is a fantastic singer as well. She is a huge fan of Frozen and it is always fun when she comes to class in a beautiful Frozen dress!
My favourite thing about teaching Adriana is watching her learn and remember so much even though she is so young. It’s amazing!
Adriana has recently learned how to play “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” which is currently her favourite piece to play. I love it when Adriana does her happy dance after accomplishing something new!
We had to opportunity to ask Adriana a few questions about her musical journey so far:
- Thank you for playing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” for us! What made you want to start taking music lessons?
I really want to sing like Elsa (from Disney’s Frozen).
- Who are some of your favourite musicians?
Cathy Perry and Selina Gomez.
- What’s one musical goal that you would like to accomplish?
To play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- What is your favourite thing about your music lessons?
It’s really exciting when we sing.
- What do you like most about your teacher?
I like her because I have a lot of fun with her.
Thank you to Adriana Paknejad and congratulations for being Resound’s Student Spotlight for April 2021! We’re so excited about the wonderful progress you’ve made and hope to be a part of your musical journey for many more years to come.